Trade name: Steel tubes for precision applications
1. Seamless cold drawn tubes
– Outer diameter: 21.3–114 mm
– Wall thickness: 2.3 – 12.5 mm
2. Welded and calibrated tubes with square or rectangular section
– Dimensions for square tubes: 15x15x1-4mm ÷ 80x80x2-4 mm
– Dimensions for rectangular tubes: 20x10x1-2 mm ÷ 120x60x2-4 mm
The grades of steels, the technical delivery conditions, the dimensions, and the tolerances are specified in SR EN 10305 – 1 / EN 10305 – 1.
The grades of steels for cold drawn seamless tubes are E215; E235; E355.
The grades of steels, technical delivery conditions, dimensions, and tolerances for welded and calibrated tubes, with square or rectangular sections, are specified in SR EN 10305 – 5 / EN 10305 – 5.
The grades of steels for these tubes are E155; E195; E235; H275; E355.